Monday, March 10, 2008

Finished Bioshock and loved every minute of it!

So I got Bioshock for the XBOX 360 in October for my birthday. Since then about gazillion games came out that I wanted to play and I had, ya know, work. I finally took it from my pile of shame and unwrapped it. I played the demo, which was amazing, but something kept me from diving in. Probably the commitment.

This game is probably one of the best games I've played in years. The last time I was this drawn in by storyline and gameplay was the first Prince of Persia for XBOX. What can I say? The graphics are amazing, the art style is original, and it scared me out of my seat several times. The gameplay mechanic is a shooter first and foremost but has so many strategic elements to it that at times I felt like I was playing Mass Effect again. (Only it wasn't a chore) Everything in this game was so easy to pick up and yet was very challenging to finish. I love this game. If you have a 360 and you haven't played it. Make the commitment. It's worth it.

Here is the gametrailers.com review:

No comments: