Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I Recommend Gears of War for XBOX 360

So I appear to be on a role... I've been playing through about 12 games and have been close to ends of all of them for some time now... JUST FINISHED GEARS, however that's not that big of a deal considering it's length. All in all I found that it was a much better experience when I played online co-op. For some reason... the gamplay just isn't as interesting when you're playing by yourself. The graphics however were a different story. On my 42" LG Plasma TV, it is the best game I've ever seen. It was extremely detailed without going overboard.... The multiplayer is fun but you will run into the challenge of staying alive long enough to learn any map. That can be frustrating for beginners.... Here's a video review from gamespot.

No comments: